- What's On
- Gift Vouchers
To help you over the Christmas period, we have put some handy tips together to ensure it remains as fun as possible.
1. Don't buy any socks for the next 3 months. After Christmas you'll have tonnes.
2. Mince pies don't last beyond Christmas, so eat them before it's too late.
3. If you want to sing Christmas carols like Michael Bublé, you'd better start preparing now.
4. Make a list and check it twice. In the weeks before Christmas, make lists of the things you need to buy and the food you need to prepare
5. Forgot to chill drinks? Wrap the bottles tightly in a damp tea towel, then pop them into the freezer. Your drink will be ice-cold and ready to pour within 20 minutes
6. Short on oven space? Warm your plates in the dishwasher on a rinse setting and they'll be the perfect temperature.
7. Always leave room for dessert.
8. If you're having your Christmas party in an office this year, practice staying away from the photocopier.
9. Shopping - keep calm and carry on.
If you are planning to ask the one you love to marry you, make your engagement destination a unique one.
Speed, adrenaline, adventure and a lavish super Suite; the right mix for a weekend to remember with the boys.
Grab your bridesmaids for the ultimate ‘Girls Night in‘ at Brooklands Hotel, Surrey.
Book your romantic anniversary escape at this stylish Surrey hotel.