Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
The gourmet overnight break with dinner includes:
- One nights' accommodation in a track facing Deluxe room
- Three course meal in 1907 restaurant, bar & grill
- Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay
- Full English and continental breakfast
Prices start from £106 per person*
*Price is per night and based on two people sharing a Deluxe Room
- Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Three course meal is from our 'package inclusive menu'
- Guests can choose to upgrade to the a la carte menu
- The 'from' rate of £106 is per person, per night based on two adults sharing a Deluxe guest room
- The dinner, bed & breakfast package is based on our Best Available Rates
- One child (up to the age of 12) can be added to the booking for a supplement to cover a rollaway bed in the room and breakfast
- Package price does not include dinner for a child. This can be settled whilst at the hotel.
- Should you wish relax and use the BSpa facilities during your stay from check in up until check out, there will be a charge of £15 per person. Use of the BSpa facilities is complimentary when booking a spa treatment* (minimum spend £45).
- Spa treatment times and restaurant reservations are subject to availability and need to be booked via the hotel at your earliest opportunity prior to your stay to avoid disappointment
- Spa treatments are chargeable and are subject to availability
- Single occupancy prices start from £163 based on a Deluxe guest room
- Cancellation policy: Full payment taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Non-refundable & non-transferable
Make a break for it
Book your stay at Brooklands Hotel
When you book direct on our website, not only will you receive our best rate guarantee, but you will be upgraded to a Deluxe Track Facing Room when booking a Deluxe Room. You'll also receive 5% cash back when you sign up to our exclusive loyalty programme, powered by Guestbook.